[pct-l] Ultra Light Battery Charger and Pad

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Fri Dec 22 22:53:00 CST 2006

Go over to the MoonTrail.com site  and check out a neat battery charger.
_www.moontrail.com/silva-solar-2-battery-charger.php_
(http://www.moontrail.com/silva-solar-2-battery-charger.php)

Also, check out the 3 ounce  sleeping pad.  Another Ultra Light hiker
consideration.  I have no  idea if this pad is comfortable, but they make an 8 ounce
version too.  See _www.moontrail.com/poe-uber-micro.php_
(http://www.moontrail.com/poe-uber-micro.php)

I like the MoonTrail site because a  lot of the gear pictures are so good.
Real world pictures of gear.  I  told REI years ago to do the same as
MoonTrail, but of course they ignored  me.

Holiday cheers, Switchback the  Trail Pirate