[pct-l] Health Remedy

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Fri Dec 22 16:43:07 CST 2006

Here is something that really works  for me.  It may be like Bag Balm and not
be for everyone, but it would be  great if works on the trail too.

I had a friend tell me to do  this.  She seems to know her health stuff, so I
tried it.

Take one fresh lemon and make some  lemonade to drink everyday.  This will
keep colds, sore throats, sniffles  away.  It will also make your skin look
better.  Why it works, I do  not know.  It just works.

I cut a lemon in half and put it in  the juicer machine.  It takes about 30
seconds to get the juice out of the  lemon.  I pour it in a class and add some
purified water to make 32 ounces  of lemonade.  Then I just add four small
packs of Splenda.  Very  nice.
You can add ice if you  want.

I started to get a sore throat and  drank some of this fresh lemonade and the
sore throat went away in  hours.

Why this works so well is a  mystery to me.  I have always taken vitamin C in
table  form.  But nothing has worked like this.  This is a little weird and
amazing.

On the trail I guess you would use  concentrated lemon juice from one of
those plastic squeeze lemons or put some in  a smaller container.  I am going to
the Grand Canyon for a 5-day  expedition in February, so that will be a good
test of how well this works on  the trail.

I wonder if fresh lemons could be juiced on the trail for this drink?   May
be that would be too heavy to take fresh lemons on the trail.

Switchback
Health Pirate and Kickoff Seminar Presenter