[pct-l] Trail Ales

cmkudija at earthlink.net cmkudija at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 20 14:38:13 CST 2006

Not to mention Big Sky Brewing Cos. "Trout Slayer."  But I like Moose Drool
better :)

Christine "Ceanothus" Kudija
PCT partially '94

www.pcta.org
Join Now!

Ceanothus (see-ah-no-thus) or California lilac:  Shrubs or small trees,
often with divaricate, sometimes spiny, twigs...[flowers] small but showy,
white to blue or purplish, sometimes lavender or pinkish, borne in terminal
or lateral panicles or umbellike cymes.
                                                               Philip A.
Munz
                                                               A California