[pct-l] Pants

enyapjr at comcast.net enyapjr at comcast.net
Wed Dec 20 10:52:30 CST 2006

I now almost exclusively use REI's "Sahara" convertible pants...  Fairly long lasting, but not 'bomber' - made with supplex nylon...

Relatively light in weight, elastic waist (also comes with nylon belt, but I take it out/don't use it - and makes them even lighter!)...
5 inseam lengths (28/30/32/34/36"), 2 or 3 more inseam lengths than most mfrs. ('important' to me for convertibles, the legs have ankle zips so altering for perfect length is really a pain - not for me, but for whomever does alteration)...
2 or 3 colors depending on inseam (but all come in 'khaki')...
$55 regular price, can occasionally catch them on sale or use REI dividend or coupon...  a 'good' buy IMHO...

Happy trails!!!