[pct-l] Scott Williamson's Worksops

Jon Danniken danniken at comcast.net
Wed Dec 20 02:22:44 CST 2006

Well, Carl, your straw-men pretty much miss the entire point I was trying to
make with my post, but then again based on past experience I kind of figured
that would be the case with a number of people here on the list.  I have
received a few private emails from those who did "get it", though, and
that's all I really care about.

Jon