[pct-l] Scott responds to attacks from JON and RANDY - IGNORE THE FLAME

Paul Mitchell paul at bluebrain.ca
Wed Dec 20 02:16:20 CST 2006

I beg you all, just ignore these punks and don't fan this fire!  I was just
starting to like this list again, just in time for xmas!

Ignore the hate, spread the love.  This is the last time I'll ever post in
response to a flame.  If we ALL do that, they'll never be anything more than
a quickly forgotten spark.

Paul