[pct-l] Raingear

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Tue Dec 19 20:32:47 CST 2006

In a message dated 12/18/2006 2:13:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
twolegs at adelphia.net writes:

Sly,  thanks for telling me/us about Steep and Cheap.  Apparently they
only feature one item a day, and it has now changed to a Patagonia
Synchilla henley-type pullover.  But the site will lead you to
Backcountry.com's outlet store, which right now has men's Marmot  Precip
on sale for $70.  Go here:

No problem,

They really do have great prices on quality gear, if you catch them at the
right time.  Lots of women's clothing gals!  If you're a night owl,  starting
tonight at midnight MT they're offering 100 items in 24  hours...  Alas, I
think I have enough gear to get me through next  year.

Sly