[pct-l] Mail drops

JoPH joph at piedmontbsa.org
Tue Dec 19 12:51:33 CST 2006

Andrea-
You wrote:

"Dinsmore's will pick up and hold all boxes and mail for PCT thru-hikers."

Does this mean only thru hikers?

After several years of section hiking the PCT, my husband an I will be in
Washington next year. We are not sure if we will finish but if we make it up
your way, may we get in touch and ask if you will hold a package for us, or
are you only willing to help the thru hikers? Don't get me wrong, helping
them is very generous, just curious as to whether you will help others. I am
sure other section hikers would like to know also.

Planning ahead for 2007.

Thanks
Jo