[pct-l] Scott Williamson's Worksops

Acu4harmony at aol.com Acu4harmony at aol.com
Tue Dec 19 11:52:12 CST 2006

Hey everyone, Just wanted to let you know Scott will be doing workshops in
the spring.  We have his web site up and going.   Scott we be  adding in more
info in the next 2 weeks about his yo-yo.  Things  like stats, hiking history,
and the most requested gear list.  If you have  anymore request just let us
know and we will try to make it happen.
Scott's web site is _www.pctthruhiker.com_ (http://www.pctthruhiker.com)
Scott is also doing a talk and slide show here in Truckee on January  20th.
Info about this is on the web site as well.
 Oh and one more thing,  Someone sent us an email about doing a  slide show
in Washington and during all the crazyness I lost the email and  forgot your
name.  I am so sorry!!!!  If you could email us again  we would be so grateful.

So if you guys know of anyone who would be interested in his workshops  could
you pass the info on.  Scott is really excited about teaching and has  so
much info to share and is hoping he can change his career and stop  climbing
trees.  I would like this as well!!!!

We would like to Thank everyone for your support AGAIN,  We are so  grateful
to have such an awesome group of people surrounding us.   Michelle