[pct-l] test

dsaufley at sprynet.com dsaufley at sprynet.com
Tue Dec 19 11:48:07 CST 2006

That's what happens to me -- I don't get my posts, or any messages I send to myself from work email or elsewhere.  They all wind up in the spam blocker. I've tried again and again to add myself to my mail list, to no avail.  Apparently messages using your email address can be hazardous to your PC.  So, if I want to see what I sent, I have to either go to my "suspect email" folder, which I check daily for new hiker inquiries, or check my "sent" folder.

L-Rod