[pct-l] Anyone out there know at approx. what mile the...

Deems losthiker at sisqtel.net
Mon Dec 18 19:29:02 CST 2006

Squatch,
With all credit due to Splash, here are some photos of that now fabled and
infamous geological storm refuge, taken by our trail friend "Billy Goat" in
2005. Scroll down a few photos to see the cave from the inside and outside..
Maybe Splash should be credited with first calling it Billy Goat's Cave??
and does anyone else see the irony and humor in that her gallery is called
"Chasing Squatch"??  Terri has many other incredible photos in her albums..
Enjoy!
http://www.pbase.com/splashphoto/chasing_squatch&page=all

In 2005 Billy Goat spent the night there to get out of a rainstorm.
so we named it
"Billy Goat's Cavern"
~^~Montypct~^~