[pct-l] Off Topic - Update on "Old Gal" - Marge

C B brownwetdog at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 17 18:41:17 CST 2006

Message from daughter of the Old Gal:

The "Old Gal" (Marge) is now in Seattle at Harborview
Medical Center.  She arrived there on Friday afternoon
- just in time for that incredible storm to knock out
all the power in the greater Seattle area.  (Hmmm, is
there a connection between a force of nature and the
"Old Gal"?)   She did quite well on the flight from
the Bangkok Hospital to the States.  Understandably
she was very jet-lagged and slept a great deal the
first two days.  However her spirits are up - being in
the U.S. feels like she is home.  This Christmas will
be a very joyous one for our family.  If anyone would
like the address or phone number for the Hospital to
contact the Old Gal, or to be on a receive regular
updates, please contact me off list at:  brownwetdog
AT yahoo DOT COM   Kind Regards,  Carol