[pct-l] Snow

ed faubert edfaubert at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 17 14:46:55 CST 2006

Well i don't get the views outside my window here in Pasadena as i did in Venice, here i have to walk to the corner and look at Mt wilson and see it is covered in new snow today.... I would say all the pct from Mt. Gleason to Big Bear is covered with white powder. Makes me think of growing up in New England and having a white christmas.....So let me take this time to wish you all a wonderful "white christmas" wherever you are.
  Meadow Ed