[pct-l] Tent-picking

Terriann McGlenn light_of_aton at mindspring.com
Thu Dec 14 10:22:32 CST 2006

Courtney, because you are confining yourself the "tents available at REI"
you will be missing out on a whole WORLD of tents that are lighter and may
be better suited to your needs but are not available at REI.  You may want
to buy other needed items at REI (shoes, sleeping bag, clothes, hiking
poles, food, accessories) and plan to buy your tent from an independent
retailer.  I don't have any experience with any of the below tents,
because...when I found out about the other available tent manufacturers and
compared weight to options I shopped elsewhere and haven't looked back.

Just a suggestion,

Terriann