[pct-l] Trail Angel Duties

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Sat Dec 9 12:14:09 CST 2006

_reinholdmetzger at cox.net_ (mailto:reinholdmetzger at cox.net)   writes:

Switchback, the Trail Pirate, is the exact opposite, more of a Hell's  Angel
than a Trail Angel. He plunders and raids innocent hikers and sacks  trail
towns for his
amusement and enjoyment.  Consigning him to be a  trail angel to do good
things for hiking community would be a form of  punishment to him.
Once again the trail community is  after me.  Hot on my trail for offenses
real or imagined.  No  problem.  I love it.  I welcome it.  I defie anyone to
stop  me.  Yes, association with me brings ridicule and embarrassment.

Switchback the Trail Pirate
Trail Angel and PCT Good Will Ambassador