[pct-l] RE SMD Warning

Adam Bradley tooloouk79852 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 9 09:20:22 CST 2006

Evidently there is a fire sale over at SMD right now.
Before purchasing any of the products I would give
serious thought to the durability and execution of the
designs of these products.  I am feverishly working on
a quality blog with all of the issues I had with SMD
products.  If you are still interested in purchasing
these products I have refurbished ones at well below
15% off, which in many ways are better than new in
that they have been refurbished by the manufacturer
and many of the weak and problem areas addressed.

Mountain Laurel Designs Soul Bivy 140.00

Swiss Gear trekking poles 20.00
no shock/black/ w cork grip
Lunar Solo(w/heavy floor) MSRP 235.00 sale
price170.00
2 X essence packs MSRP 120.00 sale price 80.00
Garmont Vegan size 12 45.00
Montrail Masai size 13 30.00 (new in box)

All products used but in excellent shape. I am able
to provide photos etc.
None of these prices include the shipping. If you are
interested email me your zip code and I can give you a
price including shipping. I also use paypal. Won't be
shipping out of US.

Thanks Adam