[pct-l] [OT] What is anti-social

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Fri Dec 8 06:24:43 CST 2006

Craig wrote.....Just one more little thing and then I swear I'll not post on
the topic any more.
So I'll change my comments from anti-social and say that while hiking alone
you are being   non-social.

What is all this ''Jazz with the ''social, anti-social, non-social'' buzz?
This thread has been buzzing around for the longest time.
Let's see now, I have always considered myself to be social.
According to Craig, if I engage in some activity alone, I am ''nonsocial''.
Hhhhmmm, let me think about this, if I hike solo I'm non-social?  Bummer.
So if somebody sleeps alone or watches TV alone they are non-social.
What if I go to the bathroom solo or take a shower solo, am I  non-social?
Bummer, I do all those things solo, so according to Craig I am non-social.
OK, so I'm non-social what a let down.
I guess I have to start taking showers with a friend from now on to be
considered social.

DON'T YOU SAY A WORD CRAIG, YOU SWORE YOU WOULD NOT POST ON THE TOPIC
ANYMORE.
I am holding you to your solemn pledge.

JMT Reinhold
Your non-social trail companion.