[pct-l] [OT] What is anti-social

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Thu Dec 7 15:20:09 CST 2006

In a message dated 12/7/2006 4:07:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
danniken at comcast.net writes:

Is it  too much to ask to allow a man to experience his own inner peace
without  casting a social judgement upon him for not engaging you  with
conversation?

First of all I wasn't judging Listo, I was responding to Craig who felt
wanting to hike solo was anti-social.  I didn't say any thing about  striking up a
conversation.  A friendly nod without any words is fine to to  me, a smile
even better, a pleasant "Hi, nice day!" better yet, a grunt as  acknowledgement,
not so.

Relax, I'm not casting any stones towards anyone in particular, but I do
have opinions

Sly