[pct-l] Listo

Adam Bradley tooloouk79852 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 6 14:02:46 CST 2006

I have to be stopped after this.  I am making peace
with the L and will only post nice things with the
holiday upon us and all.  However cant help but point
out a few things here.  First no one mentioned wether
or not any of the corrections have been made (ie
bermuda triangle, ramona falls.... just to name a
few).  Second if you look in my guest book you will
see a entry from RT.  I really don't care as I have
absorbed the north into my trail name listo del norte.
 I had been sitting down enjoying my lunch and some
psychoactive drugs and was listening to my mp3 (led
zepplin) and didn't want to be bothered by kooks with
sunday afternoon hats (those hats shouldn't be worn by
anybody).  Sticking with the do as I say not as I do
advice I have gotten from certain celeb hikers, I have
to lay it out there ED.  I can remember your drunken
rants against the PCTA while I was staying at KM.  You
would say things like you can't ask hikers for money,
then you would turn around ask me to pay for a
campsite.  Then without asking tell everyone to camp
there for free.  I will bet this "rant" is making the
celeb hikers skin crawl by now, so I will leave it at
that.  as a family member told me recently "think only
good thoughts."  I want to project only those instead
of negativity.  It is just amusing that lots of the
folks on the L preach all kinds of stuff and can't
even follow through.

ladle listo