[pct-l] Latest News on the Whitewater Trout Farm Sale

Shutterbug steiner shutterbugg313 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 6 12:35:42 CST 2006

There was a little awards party at the WW Fish Farm this past Saturday that a Friend of mine attended.  He talked to some people affiliated with the new change and according to him they have a few options in regard to  the PCT.

  One would be to reroute the PCT right by the lake

  A second would and  more probable would be to make a really good spur trail to the lake

  And the THIRD which is what I promote is to make a new HIKER HAVEN - with laundry, showers, phone, Internet, and transportation.  One of the BIG WIGS in the organization is intrigued by the PCT so hopefully something GREAT will come of this new transition.  Any of the options would replace the Pink Motel and probably IMPROVE on it.  I am not confident of the source (since I did not personally make the contact) and I don't know how much of this is talk rather than action.  This is all in the preliminary stages so if PCT enthusiasts get there "say" in, I am hoping for some good things.

  SB

stillroaming <pct at delnorteresort.com> wrote:
  The article mentions a possible reroute of the PCT through the farm. Here's
a link:
http://postholer.com/#pctNews

See the "Future of Fishing" article.

unsubscribe or change options: