[pct-l] pct-l Digest, Vol 38, Issue 8

Tom Bache tbache at san.rr.com
Wed Dec 6 11:37:35 CST 2006

I get my PCT-L messages in a daily bundle.  Today's bundle (list below) may
have set some kind of record for stuff most people don't want to read.
Yikes!!  We need some deep breaths and counting to 10 before hitting that
send button (yes, I did my count).

But buried in there is some good stuff (#1 excepted perhaps) that keeps us
coming back.  Hey -- glad to hear about those Ansel Adam's photographs --
probably wouldn't have come across them otherwise.

Now -- got to figure out how to set my spam filter for posting by specific
names.  Maybe I'll post the instructions so you can filter me.

Tom
San Diego