[pct-l] more important than "the whole truth"

Paul Mitchell paul at bluebrain.ca
Tue Dec 5 23:34:56 CST 2006

Ok, can we drop the nonsense and focus on important issues?  Did you people
not hear what I said?  Roni ... woke ... me ... up ......... in ... the ...
MIDDLE ... of the night.  Who told that guy it was ok to hike in the middle
of the night?  Maybe Yogi's handbook did?  I don't know, I don't care, I
don't like books.

If I ever run into that guy on the trail, and it's the middle of the night,
and he's sleeping, and I'm awake, I am TOTALLY going to tap my poll on a
rock and wake his ass up.  "HAHAHA" I will think to myself, "what sweet
sweet poetic justice!"  "What is the name for the sound of a poll on a rock
in whatever language they speak in Israel?" I'll wonder ... then I'll
remember how much I am enjoying my special poetic justice moment and once
again I will laugh inside ... "HAHAHA, Roni, HAHAHA."  Not that that would
happen, because I have the common decency to hike in the DAY.

You must understand, it took me minutes to fall back to sleep.  Several of
them.

Either that ... or, if he ever takes me up on the offer to go for a sky
train ride here in Vancouver, I am totally going to let him pay his own
$2.25.

Germans love David Hasslehoff.
Israelis love Rapid Transit Rides, but that doesn't make it ok to hike at
night.

- Paul