[pct-l] Sigh

Wayne Kraft WayneSKraft at comcast.net
Mon Dec 4 23:08:30 CST 2006

Well, you can characterize it as a complaint or whatever, but
(correct me if I'm wrong) the list archives seem to be gone.  So, my
question is, can anyone tell me how I might back them up myself for
my own future use?  I'm not asking for anyone to do anything on
anyone else's dime.  I just want to preserve what's left and be gone.

Wayne Kraft