[pct-l] Looking for a Good PCT Live Web Cam

Point North pointnorther_light at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 2 23:47:56 CST 2006

This is really sick.  What used to be the most remote areas, where we believed we had privacy, are now open to peeping internet toms.  'Wow, look at [insert thru-hiker name] taking a dump in that stand of Douglas Fir.'  Also the spectre of hordes of fat arses viewing instead of doing.     Did anyone tell you that you can't 'live vicariously'?

Karen Somers <kborski at yahoo.com> wrote:

 I'm looking for a good quality, interesting PCT web
cam.

I'm hooked on the Katahdin cam at:

http://www.katahdincam.com/

Does anyone have a good one for the PCT so that I can
look at a mountain or part of it whenever I want?

Thanks,
Nocona

unsubscribe or change options: