[pct-l] ...Stop It

JoAnn M. Michael jomike at cot.net
Sat Dec 2 11:18:48 CST 2006

Many of posts as of late have
been malicious and personal in nature. Inflicting the greatest harm
seems to have been the intent of a few.
Thank you for making that statement; and not just this topic...unfortunately. I have heard enough times now that I care to make note that this is the type of feedback many feel about this list. I do not know about the AT and CDT lists but I do know there are other lists where good behavior is much more important than digging in your heels and striking down anything to make your point. Giving and receiving information and opinions need not be a contest of wills.

Just my own personal observations.

JoAnn
are we there yet