[pct-l] Fwd: Mountain Education's Spam Schedule

karl jorgensen karlandpeggy at shaw.ca
Fri Dec 1 22:12:00 CST 2006

I have not posted very often on this forem, but sometime I feel that I have to.  I am one of the 06 thru hiker of this year, and I have been following this forem for 2 years now.  I do not know why people are always taking issue with postings here. If you do not like something, or feel like you don't agree, just hit the delete button.  I remember the issue of marking the trail or not because of the snow this spring.  If it is marked, great,  if not, so what.  On this issue, if people want the mountain education, great for them, if not then they don't have to attend.  It is up to the person.  Everyone should have the opportunity to know about it, and if it is not listed here, maybe someone who would want to take part would not find out about it.  Same thing about equipment and camping gear.  If it doesn't interest you just hit the delete button.  If you did this, then I wouldn't have to hit it so many times.