[pct-l] Mountain Education's Spam Schedule (Stop it!)

Terry Norton terry.norton at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 21:17:08 CST 2006

HI All,

I think it is time to stop this line of discussion and behavior in general.

The voicing of the comments by some on this topic and several others
has not reflected favorably on the trail community.

It was my understanding this forum is for the benefit of the PCT and
the community of hikers surrounding it.  Many of posts as of late have
been malicious and personal in nature. Inflicting the greatest harm
seems to have been the intent of a few.

I do not wish to associated with a community that participates in such
behavior.

thanks,
terry