[pct-l] Mountain Education's Course Schedule

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Fri Dec 1 18:42:33 CST 2006

I don't think his announcements are spam, maybe just a little
commercial. However I think many people are interested in his courses
just as people are interested in the various announcements about new
products from some other posters who produce gear.

OTOH, if we got continually bombarded with messages then .....

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>