[pct-l] O.d.Coyote??? Not quite...

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Fri Dec 1 12:05:19 CST 2006

Well, when I started planning the AT, I did hear about the PCT, the CDT and
the Triple Crown and decided I was going to hike them all and did.  I may
again too, and be a double triple dipper, but for right now I'm  looking forward
to hiking other shorter trails.  For instance,  next year I have hopes of
hiking the Benton MacKaye Trail, the Grand  Enchantment Trail, the Colorado Trail
and the John Muir Trail.  I may  also stay straight (heh, heh)  in the Black
Mountain Range and hike to  Canada

I have no idea what kind of conclusions one may draw from my previous  hikes
or my new plans, other than that guy must really like hiking, and I  don't
really care either.

Sly

In a message dated 12/1/2006 1:07:54 AM Eastern Standard Time,