[pct-l] BearVault

TYVEK wooster pastafly at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 31 08:49:35 CDT 2006

man you are going about this in the totally wrong manner!
    instead of just using a hammer and chisel, you should just take your
handy dandy drill and put five big holes in the top of the lid and then you
can just put your fingers in the holes to get the leverage you need to open
that pesky device!!  :-)

   and plus just think of all the bears you would be teasing by giving them
enough space to put their snout in but not enough to get any goodies out!
they will just love it!   like an overgrown play toy for a kittie cat!~
yeehaw!

TYVEK