[pct-l] Great (hiker) minds think alike

Freiman, Paul pfreiman at ucsd.edu
Wed Aug 30 00:58:11 CDT 2006

When I was up in Oregon I saw the best statement taped across the bumper of a car:  "My other car is a Thru hike".
Capt Bivy

From: "Marcia" <gottawalk at pacbell.net>
Subject: [pct-l] Great (hiker) minds think alike
To: "Craig Stanton" <craigstanton at mac.com>,
        <pct-l at mailman.backcountry.net>

I drive a 1993 Saturn, too.

Ken's license plate holder is the same PCT one as Switchback's. It frames
our CA plate "PCT2000" . We ordered and paid for the plate before our PCT
thru hike in 2000 as incentive to finish. We didn't realize at the time that
we ordered it that 2000 is the PCT's designated trail number.

I should put CDT or ADT on the '93 car but the plate would probably cost
more than the car is worth!

...GottaWalk a long trail sooon!