[pct-l] Changing world

Lonetrail at aol.com Lonetrail at aol.com
Mon Aug 28 15:14:05 CDT 2006

Went on a day hike the other day and met about six hikers who joined  us as
we walked back to the trail head. About a half mile from the trail  head they
bush whacked down to the river. They said they had kayaks tied down on  the
rivers edge. Getting into our cars we decided to visit the local tavern in  the
next town. As we were getting out of our cars the six hikers, kayakers were
skate boarding down the side walk to join us. What a twist hiking, kayaking and
skate boarding all on one trip. They kept the stake boards in their  kayaks I
was wondering what would the charge be for Skate boarding while  under the
influence?

Lonetrail