[pct-l] Pygmy Love

Trail Pygmy trailpygmy at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 24 17:44:10 CDT 2006

Well... It hurts my feelings that anyone would want to shoot me just for
having an opinion. Hummm? Many years ago I used to carry a gun. I've been
jumped and mugged on a couple occasions while I had the gun on me. It was
useless. It would only have come in handy to RETALIATE. I was never injured
nor robbed bad enough to warrant killing the person as they walked/ran away.
Nor was it worth the trouble ie police reports, possible imprisonment etc...
I eventually stopped carrying them. Instead I learned to avoid bad
situations. I've even had guns pulled on me and it turned out that not
having a gun saved my life. (I'm a musician and tend to be in seedy places
all across America - thus all the run ins... in case some of you where
wondering).

Don't get me wrong. I like guns. But not for self-defense purposes.

I appreciate the reasonable reponses from my posts but I feel the threats
only substantiate my point. I certainly don't mean to be insulting to anyone
with opposing views. If I have... please accept my apologies... and please
don't shoot me, I'm allergic to lead.

I'd like to thank H, Whistler, Weathercarrot and Koala for getting the '05
DVD out to me. It is REALLY GOOD! Even if there's no pics of me (lol). There
is a picture of my backpack next to Sea Breeze. What an amazing character he
was (smiling). Also like to shout out to Tyvek (the virtual star of the
DVD...lol). I hope all is well in your life. I truly enjoyed our
conversations... now if you could only tell me (off line of course) what you
felt was questionable in my character. If it was my lack of religion or my
smoking habit... I'm working on it. I'm always open to good advise from a
friend.

Last call for anyone wishing to give me a ride (for two) from Arcata to Lee
Vining Sept 4th or so. Also still looking for a used 5-15 degree light
weight sleeping bag????

aloha, Pygmy

Love to all especially my "enemies"!