[pct-l] Yo Dudes - Get Real...

Jeffrey Olson jolson at olc.edu
Tue Aug 22 23:58:55 CDT 2006

I'll bite.  Belief is totally subjective.  The world is messed up
because this isn't acknowledged.

Bulleting down, not only do we kill each other based on subjective
belief (Christian/Muslim) , we ignore the whole concept of homeostasis.
Sly's cute statement  about urine is subjective and not funny.  I'm
being intentionally assholish and provocative.  I'm sure whoever Sly is
he would be open to talking about what's real.

I'm tired of the PCT listserv being lambasted with little funny quips.
Let the newcomers rule.  Stop the "I don't have enough of a social
life." stuff.  Why aren't we answering questions from those who have
just joined, and encouraging their questions???  I know there's a social
reality.  I'm just tired of two or three persons hogging it...   Isn't
it time to move on???????

Jeff, just Jeff...   Grrrrrr.....

Slyatpct at aol.com wrote:

I also don't believe, if your urine is at all yellow you're dehydrated.