[pct-l] 15 more days for Pygmy!

Trail Pygmy trailpygmy at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 22 11:51:25 CDT 2006

15 more days til I'm back on the trail. I can hardly contain myself. I'm
still looking for a ride from Arcata to Lee Vining for two. Also if there's
anyone out there that would like to part with their 5-15 degree light-weight
sleeping bag; I want it. I'll pay cash money as long as it don't smell too
bad.

Anyone got any idea if there will be any thru hikers left on the trail by
the 7th or so of Sept in the Tuolumne area... if so I'd like to arrange for
a lil trail magic. Perhaps I can cook up some burgers for 'em or somthing!

aloha, Pygmy
http://wingchunclub.com/zeigler