[pct-l] Sonora Pass to Tuolumne Meadows

Lynn Nebus hiknfun at cox.net
Mon Aug 21 22:32:12 CDT 2006

Thanks to all those who enlightened me regarding the reference to
women leadership types. Recalling Switchback from earlier times on
the list as an entertaining kind of guy, I figured there was some
inside joke going on.

Okay, new topic...I am backpacking from Sonora Pass to Tuolumne
Meadows with a friend starting next Sunday, and am wondering if
anyone has been on that section of trail lately. Am not anticipating
anything out of the ordinary but thought I would ask.

Also, am not anticipating having a problem hitching to Sonora, but
we're planning to leave our vehicle at Tuolumne and if anyone is at
all available for shuttle assistance, I have cash and know how to use
it!

Thanks,
Lynn