[pct-l] Guns, booze, and the PCT

Point North pointnorther_light at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 21 18:13:50 CDT 2006

I like to smoke a little bud every once in a while at the end of the day.  Not often, but every so often.  Just like some hikers carry a few ounces of whiskey or whatever.

I don't carry a gun and have never met a gun totin hiker on the PCT, but then the PCT isn't Alaska where you'd pretty much be a fool to go into some areas especially in the interior unarmed.  Now cigarettes and Harleys on the trail, those are different.  Can't say I've ever seen a Hell's Angel cruising the trail on his Harley, tho.

;-))~

Corky Corcoran <corcoran at corky.cc> wrote: No-brainers.  Like cigarettes.  Or Harleys.

Penis-envy and heading out to nature to alter reality.  Why broadcast
those inadequacies?

Ridiculous.

Corky
Poco Loco Solo Sobo Hobo