[pct-l] Lithium batteries & Garmin GPS

stewjohns at comcast.net stewjohns at comcast.net
Thu Aug 17 16:47:14 CDT 2006

I have to echo this same response.  I have a Garmin GPSmap60CSX, and I have two options on battery use ... Alkaline and NIMh batteries.  There is even a menu option on the display to choose which type of battery to use.  Lithium batteries are not an option, so I assume that they will not work.(I have not tried them).  NIMh batteries are a good alternative.

Doc Holiday

From: "Ben Holmes" <beholmes2004 at yahoo.com>