[pct-l] Burned area recovery

Mike Saenz msaenz at mve-architects.com
Wed Aug 16 11:42:35 CDT 2006

Glad to know the oaks will recover phoenix-like from the ashes.
It was just real sad to see the flames rolling through the branches,
completely engulfing the trees.

You see this all the time on the news, but seeing it from just a few
yards away was disturbing.

There are much deeper oak groves tucked into the canyons of Tejon Ranch
that I'm sure got burned. I'm glad I didn't have to see that.

One of my favorite pieces of trail are the oak groves between Morena and
Mt Laguna and through Warner Springs. I love walking through and camping
in oaks!

Michael Saenz ,  Associate Partner
McLarand    Vasquez    Emsiek   &   Partners,   Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e  |  P l a n n i n g  |  I n t e r i o r s
MVE          MVE    Institutional         MVE    S t u d i o
w  w  w   .   m  v  e   -   a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s   .   c  o m