[pct-l] Katahdin Time Lapse

Brett blisterfree at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 15 01:16:51 CDT 2006

Pretty neat.

Meanwhile, today's time lapse for Tucson AZ:

http://www.cs.arizona.edu/camera/Mon/day.mpg

The daily dowsing!

Anyone planning to check out the Grand Enchantment Trail
early this fall should have zero concerns about water.
http://simblissity.net/grand_enchantment.shtml

- blisterfree

Simblissity Ultralight :: One-of-a-Kind Designs for the
Great Outdoors
www.simblissity.net