[pct-l] www.idyllwildpct.com

bluebrain at bluebrain.ca bluebrain at bluebrain.ca
Mon Aug 14 19:42:48 CDT 2006

I don't want to dwell on all the negativity that's surfaced today, but
damn, just read this post and this is "really" sad!  In 03 (unless I was
missinformed) somebody got wasted and trashed a room.  I recall the owner
saying it was one bad apple in an otherwise great bunch.  If he's changed
his tune after this summer, it must've been a particularly batch.

There's nothing more amazing to experience out there than some good town
hospitality after a long stretch.  It really does suck if people are out
there spoiling that.

I can't imagine behaving like that, and I can't imagine any of the great
people I met on the trail behaving like that.  Where are these people and
this vibe coming from?

Yowzers.

- Paul