[pct-l] Drakesbad - Nemo scribble

Dust pctdust at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 14 18:07:33 CDT 2006

It's like the Frats and the GDIs.  Guess which group Nemo falls into?

Which reminds me, when I was in college there was the incredible spectacle one day shortly past noon of this huge fat guy waddling across the parade ground at "full speed," followed by this equally fat woman cop about 100 feet back waddling after him at "full speed" ahead.  I asked this guy what was going on, and he said the fat dude had skipped out on a meal without paying.

Jerry Goller <jerrygoller at backpackgeartest.org> wrote: ?
Its always been a hang out for a clique. PCT hikers *are* a clique.....

Jerry

reviews and tests on the planet.