[pct-l] Drakesbad

yogi yogihikes at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 14 14:33:25 CDT 2006

yeah, I was really disappointed to discover that Sue
chose to omit pertinent details in her first post.

Sue's second post.........the one where she tells the
whole story (or maybe it's still not the whole story)
........... about how the hikers on the trail made
amends already, and how Drakesbad is somehow now
miraculously open to hikers again.......this
information should have been disclosed at the
beginning.  If we believe Sue's second post, then
Drakesbad wasn't closed to hikers for very long (or
maybe not at all).

yogi
www.pcthandbook.com