[pct-l] Trail Integrity

Acu4harmony at aol.com Acu4harmony at aol.com
Mon Aug 14 14:01:44 CDT 2006

Hey everyone,
Just reading about the stealing along the trail and I wanted to bring up
another subject that is really sad and is related to hikers not  caring.  Being
that Scott (Williamson) started at the back of the pack and  past by everyone,
His main topic of conversation with me in Kennedy Meadows was  how much trash
and human waste was left ON and around the trail this year.   He was extremely
sad about it.  He could not believe what people left  behind.  I am wondering
who they think is going to pick up their trash  and toilet paper?????????
This really worries me, How can we save the integrity of the trail for
future hikers?  A few people are ruining it for everyone.  What  do you guys thi
nk?????
Michelle