[pct-l] Books and Maps Needed for my PCT hike?

Roy roy_hiking at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 14 10:55:11 CDT 2006

What books and/or maps of the PCT do you really need to hike the trail?

  I hiked the AT with the "Data Book" and the "Companion".  And this last year the Companion only with it's new format.

  As most of us know, maps are not needed on the AT, but what would be the basic needs for the PCT hiker?

                                        Take Care and Hike Safe,

  Roy (aka Bayou)

  Trail Journal 2006 @ http://www.trailjournals.com/bayou/
    Hiking Page @ http://geocities.com/roy_hiking/