[pct-l] Fire near Tejon Ranch

Mike Saenz msaenz at mve-architects.com
Mon Aug 14 10:41:41 CDT 2006

I just got back yesterday from a weekend in  Monterey . I drove back
along the I-5 and I drove right past the Tejon Ranch fire.
It was raging alongside the freeway. The northbound lanes were shut
down. I could see the smoke for an hour before I got to The Grapevine.

Though the main line was alongside the freeway, I could see blackened
hillsides for a few miles past and into the Ranch.

It was sad to see the oaks being consumed as I passed.

Michael Saenz ,  Associate Partner
McLarand    Vasquez    Emsiek   &   Partners,   Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e  |  P l a n n i n g  |  I n t e r i o r s
MVE          MVE    Institutional         MVE    S t u d i o
w  w  w   .   m  v  e   -   a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s   .   c  o m