[pct-l] SuperSecrets Update

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sat Aug 12 02:20:22 CDT 2006

I'm glad your feet look sexy Switchback, I'm not sure about the rest of you,
he, he, he,.
I could not resist sneaking this one in.
You might be thinking about our health with the Bag Balm, but I don't know
about the safety.
The medical smell will be very appetizing to bears and that my friend may
not be very healthy or safe in bear country.
Keep in mind the better you smell the more appealing you are,  the worse you
smell the less appealing you are to bears.
The worst you can do is to make yourself smell like a ''French whore'' in
bear country.
You are fare safer if you smell like a dog.
The question is what is more important on the trail, a romantic rose pedal
fragrance or safety?

JMT Reinhold
Your not so romantic smelling trail companion