[pct-l] Ground transportation information needed

Lonetrail at aol.com Lonetrail at aol.com
Fri Aug 11 22:10:57 CDT 2006

Dan

This may help. If not email me. I live in Seattle will be driving to LA
Tuesday will be back the following Tuesday. I may be able to help her after  that.
Charley Jones is on the trail up in WA . He lives in San Diego. He may  help.
Email me and I will give you my home Tele #
This is the Amtrak Train  I used several  times
._http://www.amtrak.com/timetable/apr06/P11.pdf_
(http://www.amtrak.com/timetable/apr06/P11.pdf)

Lonetrail

In a message dated 8/11/2006 6:23:23 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,