[pct-l] WA hikers

danandgailsc at aol.com danandgailsc at aol.com
Fri Aug 11 20:04:07 CDT 2006

Gutsy and Scott were in Snoqualmie Pass at the same time.  After looking at his infected toe she gave him some antibiotic salve and suggested that he rest a couple of days to let it begin to heal.  He reluctantly did that, but was very discouraged about the lost mileage.  The threat of rain and her sore feet kept her in town another night, too.

Gutsy's section hike began with scorching hot weather in central OR.  Now it's downright chilly overnight in central WA.

Gutsy's Dan