[pct-l] Water situation at Crater Lake?

Sue Parrish suep at cavenet.com
Tue Aug 8 12:49:43 CDT 2006

Thanks to all of you who responded to my inquiry re: transportation to
Snoqualmie/Stevens Pass. That was incredibly helpful and I am ready for when
I do that section now.

In the meantime, I had an offer from a friend to join me (always nice) if I
do a stretch closer to home (Oregon). We're looking at Section D, the
stretch from Sky Lakes Wilderness through Crater Lake starting August 18th.
Looks great, except for the water situation! Anyone been there the last week
or so- are the seasonal streams still flowing at all? How far are the
stretches between water supplies??

Sue